Monday, November 30, 2009

When Everett is done....


When Everett is done with something, whether it be food or a toy he usually just throws it aside. Well I really need to get better at my reflexes....




After a very peaceful dinner (thanks to the DVD Nemo) with the Gabel's and Jenn at Tai Show we went to our favorite ice cream place. Ivan bought Everett his very own Strawberry Shake - of course the smallest size was HUGE.









Well, Everett was done after about 10 minutes and did what he usually does and tossed the cup to the side. I am not sure if it exploded on impact or if I actually tried to catch it and then it exploded. Thankfully we were pulling into Jenn's driveway so I jumped out and let the shake pour off of me and my coat. It was definitely comical! Jenn and Ivan had no idea what happened and just saw me dripping!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

AWESOME! What an arm he has! You are so so skinny!
I love the pics of him in the snow. He is a little bundle of handsomeness.