Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mothers Day

On Saturday we went to Riverside Park for a Mother’s Day balloon release for people who have lost thier mothers. We all wrote a note to our mothers on a balloon and released them into the sky. There is no day like this day that makes you miss your mother more. It was nice to have this time with my family.




On Sunday I had a nice lunch with my Dad, brother and sisters and then headed to the Gabel's for some lobster and steak! Everett was pooped and fell asleep on Aunt Jenny!



My wonderful husband got me the sweetest and most beautiful present...a necklace with Everett's birthstone (Emerald) surrounded by diamonds (because what girl doesn’t like diamonds?) and on the top a small Amethyst (my Mother’s birthstone). He also bought my sisters a necklace with an Amethyst stone. I have such a wonderful husband and I thank him for his thoughtfulness and for being there for me and my family always…now I just have to get him to listen to everything I say when I say it! :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous necklace. Ivan is wonderful.
I was thinking about you on Sunday. I am glad it was a special day. Everett is too too cute.