Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day - 2008


We had a nice, in-house Valentines Day this year. Ivan, my amazing, handsome and thoughtful husband arranged a candle light lobster feast for us. I walked in from the gym to a darkened apartment with the meal ready to go - it was de-lish! We slammed the crustaceans, some homemade potato soup Ivan made and boozed hard with lemonade. Afterwards Ivan gave me some long-stems and hydrangea's (that croaked in like 20 minutes) and had a wild night of TV watching (Lost, which sucks and Idol). Anyway, we had a nice night, and Ivan is just the bestest!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hi Tracy!

Thanks for visiting our blog! My husband is originally from NY -- Massapequa area. His parents grew up in the Bronx (Ft. Apache & somewhere else). The are now in FL. Both siblings are also still in NY (Queens and Oceanside). Hymen Gabel was my husbands grandfather's name.

I'm from Michigan and noticed your OSU pics. I'm a die hard U of M fan! :-)

Congrats on the pending arrival of your little guy! It's so exciting and overwhelming all at once. These last few months are the hardest to wait through!

Any idea if we are related at all??