Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Baby News

So I am now 6 months pregnant. I am growing and feel big... I've been told that I am only going to get much MUCH bigger, SCARY! I first felt the little guy kick on January 13th. It felt like a fish hitting up against the side of the fishbowl. I am just starting to get use to it. Ivan felt him kick for the first time January 31st. He gets so excited and talks to my belly... it's really cute! Well here are some pictures of me at 4, 5 and 6 months... 3 1/2 more to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracey & Ivan
congrats...We wish you all best...
Wish I could see you..Love to grandma & grandpa !!!!
all my love
"Aunt" Tracey

Melissa said...

I am so glad you put up your belly pics. You look great! I can't believe I'm not going to see you pregnant. This is not FAIR!
It's the best when you can feel them in there...that is maybe the only thing I missed when I wasn't preg anymore. Beautiful!
Looks like a fantastic baby moon!