Friday, September 9, 2011

5th Anniversary

Ivan and I were married 5 years ago today. It was such an amazing and beautiful day (with so much food)! Ivan and I have kept to buying the "traditional" anniversary gifts. This years gift was one of the best!

1 Year - Paper: Tickets to Italy (also one of the best!)

2 Years - Cotton: We both bought each other shirts

3 Years - Leather: I gave Ivan a wallet (he needed it badly) and Ivan gave me 2 belts (same reason!)

4 Years - Flowers or Fruit: Ivan gave me a peach dandelion candle (very creative) and I gave Ivan an apple (not so creative but he has a thing for apples)

5 Years - Wood: This was a tough one... I gave Ivan an OSU wooden cutting board and Ivan gave me a picture of us on our wedding day, burned and carved into a piece of wood!

It's truly amazing!!!

Thanks honey, I love it and you!


No comments: